Monday, July 20, 2015

Making Changes - A Mind Set on Health & Happiness

Only YOU can Change YOU!

Breakfast the First Day of the Clean Eating Challenge!!

I started my day with 24 ounces of room temperature water upon awakening at 5:45 a.m.  Water is the KEY to all life.  Water is the best way to clear the body of toxins as well.  Start your day with water, it will also keep the cravings away.  Most of the time you are not hungry.  It is the water that your body is craving.  

I didn't even feel any hunger pangs, but at 9:30 a,m,  The thought of Breakfast enters the realm of consciousness.  I don't want to skip meals.  The whole idea of the challenge is not to skip eating but to start eating the things that my body needs, and to eliminate the things that it does not!  I tend to crave salty snacks. They will be my greatest challenge!

I have been searching my Pinterest Boards for some healthier options for the coming week.   You can start at these boards:  Healthy Things,  Getting Fit,  Healthier Foods,  Lunch ~ Keep'n It Healthy  There are many more, but these will get you connected to me there.  I have pinned some 9,000 links, most of them to things and ways to improve your health and well-being.

I'll keep you posted on my progress for this challenge....  I do have some before pictures.... but you won't see them until I have some after photos or at least some midway photos.

Cheers to Health and Happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment